Local History

Home About Us Our Projects Oval Farmers' Market Local History Briefing notes Events

Calvary Church of God in Christ (1890)

The Calvary Church of God in Christ can be found at the corner of Fentiman and Meadow Roads It dates from 1990-1 and was built for the congregation of Miles St Chapel which dated from 1854.  The building is of red brick with perpendicular stone tracery. Renovations occurred in 1954.


Calvary Church of God in Christ Fentiman Rd