Oval Partnership Briefing Note
Despite its illustrious beginnings in 1899, Offley Works fell into decline and remained semi-derelict for a number of years with the last tenants, Furniture aid South Thames, moving out in 2011. The site had been sold to the London Development Agency in 2004 who appointed private development partners ‘Matching Green’ to develop the site.
According to the official Offley Works website block F will be converted into 7 mews houses with a further 2 apartments in block D. Workspace for new and existing businesses will also be provided but these are subject to the residential developments. Block F is currently designated as a waste disposal facility and a change of use is required
If all goes to plan the work is due to be completed in 2013.